YAQIN MC-13S EL34 – 6CA7 – 4 Vacuum Tube Integrated Push-Pull Amplifier
- MC-13S is the latest upgraded version of MC-10L, powered by Yaqin 6CA7T tubes
- An analog VU meter monitors the average of the two channel output levels
- Class A push-pull power amplifier to reduce distortion
Units Sold: 0
YAQIN MC 13S
- YAQIN MC 13S is the latest upgraded version of MC-10L. It is powered by Yaqin 6CA7T tubes which are better than Shu Guang EL34B in sound quality.
- An analog VU meter on the front panel to monitor the average of the two channel output levels.
- Class A push-pull power amplifier to reduce distortion.
- Ultra linear push-pull amplifier provides greater output power.
- Output transformers manufactured with Japanese silicon steel sheet and high-quality enameled wire, which offer a wide dynamic range at full rated output.
- Utilizes the audiophile capacitors and high quality metal precision resistors dedicated for audio frequency.
- Beautiful heavy duty chassis (stainless steel top, steel bottom) and aluminum panel and bezels.
Of all the components used, there is one that stands out the most. The YAQIN MC 13S is equipped with excellent iron. Both the input and output transformers are very high quality. It starts with the oxygen-free enameled copper used in the windings for the transformers cores. It ends with the use of 35-millimeter Japanese steel sheet employed in the building of the laminated stacks surrounding the core windings.
The Yaqin is an integrated amplifier that gets all the fundamentals right. It excels in tonal accuracy. It is able to reproduce detail without excessively exaggerating artifacts, digital or otherwise. It has a balanced dynamic bandwidth, and presents it with a realistic stage. I highly recommend the YAQIN MC 13S.
- Tubes: 6CA7T x 4 12AX7B x 2 12AU7 x 2
- Maximum Output: 40W per channel (8Ω)
- Output Jacks: Two channels with two groups gold plated jacks
- Output Impedance: 4Ω and 8Ω
- Input Sensitivity: 0.25V
- Input Impedance: 20KΩ
- Input Jacks: 4 Groups gold plated isolated RCA jacks (CD, DVD, Tape, and Tuner)
- Distortion of Harmonic Wave: ≤0.9% (at 28W)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz ~ 76KHz (-2dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >85dB (A weight)
- Supply Voltage: AC 110V / AC 220V, 60/50Hz
- Power Consumption: 220W
- Net Weight: 18kg (40lb)
- Shipping Weight: 23kg (47lb)
- Shipping Dimension: 60 * 45 * 30 cm (24″ x 17″ x 12″)