Sony a7 III Full-Frame Mirrorless Interchangeable-Lens Camera Optical with 3-Inch LCD, Black ILCE7M3-B
- Advanced 24.2MP BSI Full-frame Image Sensor w/ 1.8X readout speed* Advanced 24.2MP Back-Illuminated 35mm Full-frame Image Sensor * Sony test conditions. Compare to the α7 II
- 15-stop dynamic range, 14-bit uncompressed RAW, ISO 50 to 204,800
- Up to 10fps Silent or Mechanical Shutter with AE/AF tracking
- 693 phase-detection / 425 contrast AF points w/ 93% image coverage.Focus Sensor:Exmor R CMOS sensor
- In the box: Rechargeable Battery (NP-FZ100), AC Adaptor (AC-UUD12), Shoulder strap, Body cap, Accessory shoe cap, Eyepiece cup, Micro USB cable.Metering Type:1200-zone evaluative metering
Units Sold: 0
Sony a7 III Full-Frame Mirrorless Interchangeable
Back-illuminated 24.2MP full-frame sensor – The 35mm full-frame Exmor R CMOS image sensor features 24.2-megapixel resolution, back illumination, and gapless on-chip lens design for extraordinary sensitivity and dynamic range. Two times faster12 data readout speed is achieved through copper wires and front-end LSI. Entirely enhanced image processing system – A combination of new-generation image processing system and a new sensor achieves an up to 1.5-stop improvement in image quality. Wider, faster, more steadfast AF performance – An evolved image processing system and α9 camera AF algorithms optimised for the Sony a7 III improve AF speed, precision, and tracking performance. Focal-plane phase-detection AF supports A-mount lenses – Phase-detection AF can operate even when an A-mount lens18 is mounted to the Sony a7 III via an LA-EA3 adaptor. The 693-point focal-plane phase-detection AF system provides wide-area coverage, fast response, and high-performance tracking.
Faithful colour reproduction
Colour reproduction performance dramatically enhanced for natural, faithful-to-reality colours.
Subtle gradation from shadow to highlight
Dynamic range of up to approx. 15 stops thanks to a revamped CMOS sensor and image processor.
Reduced noise in high-resolution images
Forget about noise and image deterioration thanks to up to 1.5-stop improvement in image quality.
Newly developed sensor, evolved image processor
The answer to various shooting needs with high-quality imaging capabilities.
Steadier shots with 5-axis stabilisation
The system compensates five types of camera shake with a wide range of lenses.
Capture unpredictably moving subjects such as dancers, boxers or wild animals
- Stunning wide coverage: 693 phase-detection AF points covering approx. 93% of image area & 425 densely positioned contrast-detection AF points.
- Fast AF speed: focal-plane phase-detection AF for excellent speed and tracking & high-precision contrast-detection AF allow to capture fast-moving subjects in razor-sharp images.
- Steadfast tracking: Faster image sensor readout allows the tracking of complex subject motion with great precision, allowing you to capture decisive moments.