SNAPTAIN S5C WiFi FPV Drone with 720P HD Camera, Voice Control, Gesture Control RC Quadcopter for Beginners with Altitude Hold, Gravity Sensor, RTF One Key Take Off Landing, Compatible VR Headset
- ✈USER-FRIENDLY✈ SNAPTAIN S5C drone is user-friendly. Simply press one button, it will take off, land or return to your command. Smart voice control, headless mode, and the fascinating 360° Flips & Rolls come handy even for the drone newbies.
- ✈FARTHER & CLEARER✈ The SNAPTAIN S5C provides video transmission within a range of up to 80m. Edit and upload instantly your videos on Social Media by iPhone or a 720p video transmission signal up to a scale of 80m, allowing you to fly farther. Edit HD footage and directly upload it to social media from your iPhone or iPad. The video clips are automatically saved to the Micro SD card.
- ✈POWERFUL & SAFE✈ Protective Propeller Guards to ensure a safe flight. High quality ABS material to free your worries of a sudden shock or drop. Best choice with enough fun for beginners.
- ✈STEADY & TRACKABLE✈ Altitude-Hold function ensures a steady hover in the air at a certain altitude. Great aerial pictures and videos are feasible thanks to this function. Trajectory Flight function is the newest technology that by drawing a flight course on the touch screen on your smartphone, the drone will fly accordingly. Pure fun awaits.
- ✈GRAVITY CONTROL✈ A built-in G-sensor is designed to allow controlling the drone by adjusting the vertical and horizontal position of your smartphone via the Snaptain Era App downloadable on iOS and Android App market.
Units Sold: 0
SNAPTAIN S5C WiFi FPV Drone with 720P HD Camera, Voice Control, Gesture Control RC Quadcopter for Beginners with Altitude Hold, Gravity Sensor, RTF One Key Take Off Landing, Compatible VR Headset Prices
Smart Voice Control
The drone can be fully controlled by your smartphone via Snaptain Era App. Voice Control allows you to talk to your drone and position it perfectly for photo/video shooting.
Smart Voice Control
3D View Mode
Take HD Pictures and Videos
FPV Real Time Transmission
FPV stands for First Person View. Aerial mode is remotely controlled through Wi-Fi. Real-time view displays on the screen of your smartphone. It brings more excitement to users.
One Key Operation
Easy to control with one key take-off and landing, even for drone beginners.
With 6-Axis Gyroscope, Snaptain S5C drone flies steadily, taking perfect pictures and performing 3D roll by one key.
The drone flies in any direction in the Headless-mode. Great function when the drone is out of sight.
Age of Phone Somatosensory
Horizontal sensor technology allows navigating the drone by flipping forward/backward/left/right from a horizontal position.
3 Speed Modes
There are 3 Speed Modes, suitable for both beginners and experts. The maximum speed can reach up to 3.5m/s. Battery supports longer flight time of 7 to 10 minutes in total.
Four anti-collision barriers make the drone tough enough for collisions, especially on the four corners where the propellers are, where is considered to be fragile.
Snaptain Era support for Apple and Android
The Snaptain Era App has Voice Control, Gravity control, 3D-VR and Trajectory Flight, etc.
Why choose SNAPTAIN Drones?
1. 3D Flip Function (Note: the quadcopter should fly to a height of at least 3m (10ft) to perform this function). Press the 3D flip button. Push the right joystick to perform 360-degree flip in an appointed direction.
2. Headless Mode – Press the headless mode button, wait for the two beeps and the LED light to flash twice (use the joystick to control the direction). Press the headless mode button again to exit the mode.
3. One Key Return – Press the return key and hold for 2-3 seconds (the quadcopter will return to its starting point). Press any key to exit the mode.
4. Trajectory Flight To activate: press the trajectory flight button (use the altitude hold function for a steady flight). Draw a line on the control panel to create a flight trajectory for the drone. Tap anywhere else to cancel the trajectory.
5. Speed Switch – For medium speed: press the speed switch once and wait for two beeps of the remote buzzer. For high speed: press again and listen for three beeps. To return to low speed: press for the third time and listen for one beep.
6. Pressure Altitude Hold – In this mode, the quadcopter maintains a constant altitude. The user can control the roll and pitch, lean angles and heading.
Note: for mode # 2, 3 & 4, the remote should be aligned with the tail of the quadcopter.
What You Will Get
1*SNAPTAIN S5C Drone
1*2.4GHz Transmitter (AAA*3 batteries required and not included)
2*3.7V 550mAh Li-ion Battery
1 x Manual
*Open the black package to get more accessories at the bottom.
*Please charge the batteries with the original charging cable for safety reasons.
Specification: SNAPTAIN S5C WiFi FPV Drone with 720P HD Camera, Voice Control, Gesture Control RC Quadcopter for Beginners with Altitude Hold, Gravity Sensor, RTF One Key Take Off Landing, Compatible VR Headset
EAN List Element: 0686494609921
Height: 330, Length: 1390, Width: 970
|Number Of Items|
Height: 340, Length: 1400, Weight: 155, Width: 960
|Product Type Name|
SNAPTAIN S5C WiFi FPV Drone with 720P HD Camera, Voice Control, Gesture Control RC Quadcopter for Beginners with Altitude Hold, Gravity Sensor, RTF One Key Take Off/Landing, Compatible w/VR Headset
UPC List Element: 686494609921
|Manufacturer Maximum Age|
|Manufacturer Minimum Age|