RunningSnail Emergency Hand Crank Self Powered AM,FM NOAA Solar Weather Radio with LED Flashlight, 1000mAh Power Bank for iPhone,Smart Phone
- New Design: 1000 mAh power bank for charging your iPhone & cellphone via Micro-USB cable directly, no need of adapter anymore;
- A Must For Emergency: Keep this AM/FM & NOAA weather radio with your family, get up to date with the latest weather and all hazard information for your area;
- More Than A Radio: Compact sized flashlight radio with 1W longer lasting powerful LED can be with you in camping, backpacking, hiking or any other outdoor activities;
- 3 Rechargeable Ways: Micro USB charging, Solar charging, Manual hand crank to wind up the internal battery;
- What You Get: RunningSnail emergency radio, Micro USB cable, instruction, appreciation card, our worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Units Sold: 0
Why Choose RunningSnail Emergency Radio ?
Professionalism —- We specialize for ten years to produce high quality RunningSnail Emergency Hand Crank Self Powered Solar Weather radio.
Quality —- A strict quality control process for each and every one of our crank emergency weather radio is a prerequisite for their quality and safety.
In a hurricanes season, how to build your hurricane survival kit ? Damaging wind, life-threatening storm surge, heavy rain & power outages are all threats. You may lose power&water. stock up with at least 1 GAL of drinking water per person per day. Have enough food on hand for several days. Much important things is that you need battery-powered and hand-cranked emergency weather flashlight radio. MD-088P is your best choice.
Wind up flashlight radio with 2000mah battery and SOS
- a new updated RunningSnail Emergency weather radio
- 7 NOAA weather channels broadcast up-to-date emergency weather information for your areas.
- SOS Alarm with flashlight red light can help to keep you feel safe while you are in need of help and nobody is around you.
- Solar panel and hand crank self-powered system will provide continuous power to the radio, your battery will never die.
- USB charging is the best way to charge the radio when the radio is out of power.
- Hand cranking to recharging your phone via USB cable for emergency call.
FM/AM NOAA Radio
Keep this RunningSnail AM/FM & NOAA weather radio with your family, get up to date with the latest weather and all hazard information for your area, like hurricanes, tornadoes, serive storms. AM:520-1710Khz; FM:87-108MHz; NOAA:162.40-162.55MHz.
1W brighter LED flashlight will always light up your room or other place and no longer have to worry about power outage.Enjoy your time with your family in a romantic evening.
Idear for Ourdoor Activites
Pocket size perfect for camping, hiking, walking, backpack, pool trips, picnics, gardening, holidays, bright long lasting 1 watt flashlight to light your way in the dark or any emergency situations.
- RunningSnail Emergency Weather Radio
- USB Charging Cable
- iPhone adapter
- Appreciation Card
- User Manual