Rockford Fosgate R500X1D Prime 1-Channel Class D Amplifier
- 300 Watts x 1 @ 4-Ohms, 500 Watts x 1 @ 2-Ohms, Frequency 20Hz to 250Hz +/-1dB
- Onboard 12dB/octave LP/HP/AP crossover & Infrasonic filter. Power Wire Gauge- 4 AWG. Power Input Connector-Screw Terminal. Suggested Alternator-75 A
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost at 45Hz. Input Sensitivity: 150 mV to 4 V
- Cast Aluminum Heatsink with Stealth top mounted control panel
- Includes wired remote (Punch Level Control). High efficiency amplifier design that reduces current consumption from the charging system
Units Sold: 0
Rockford Fosgate R500X1D Prime 1-Channel Class D Amplifier Prices
|Price history for Rockford Fosgate R500X1D Prime 1-Channel Class D Amplifier|
Rockford Fosgate R500X1D Prime
The Rockford Fosgate R500X1D Prime is a 500 watt mono amplifier using efficient Class-D circuit topology. This amplifier is capable of running a 2-Ohm load and includes on-board Punch Bass and remote Punch Level Control.
Rockford Fosgate performance in a small package – this Prime Series R500X1D mono amp can drive a sub with up to 500 watts RMS, so you can really feel your bass rockin’. You can use the low-pass filter and Rockford Fosgate’s famous Punch boost to get the best possible bass from the sub and enclosure in your vehicle. A phase switch gets your subs firing along with your other speakers for maximum impact, while the speaker-level inputs let you hook this amp up to almost any system, even a factory stereo.
Remote PLC (Punch Level Control) 0 /180 Phase Switch Real time output and power supply thermal sensing Cast aluminum heatsink 4 Gauge power/ground connectors MOSFET power supply Over current protection Short circuit protection Muted turn on 1 Year Standard Warranty
Prime 500 Watt Class-D Mono Amplifier
The Rockford Fosgate R500X1D Prime is a quality made Mono D car amplifier that is rated at 500 Watt x 1 Channel @ 2 Ohms RMS. The amplifier features a MOSFET power supply, cast aluminum heatsink, muted turn on, short circuit protection, over current protection, RCA pass thru outputs, high level inputs, real time output and power supply thermal sensing, phase switch, the amplifier is CEA-2006 compliant and comes with a remote bass control. The dimensions are 8.50 L x 6.80 W x 2.00 H inches.
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- RCA pass-thru outputs
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz.
- High level inputs
- Remote PLC (Punch Level Control)
- 0°/180° Phase Switch
- Real time output and power supply thermal sensing
- Cast aluminum heatsink
- 4 Gauge power/ground connectors
- MOSFET power supply
- Over current protection
- Short circuit protection
- Muted turn on