PreSonus Eris E3.5 – 3.5 inch Professional Multimedia Reference Monitors with Acoustic Tuning – Pair
- The reviews speak for themselves!
- The only true studio monitor for multimedia, gaming, watching movies, or producing your next hit.
- Studio-quality industrial design. They look as great as they sound. Protection: RF interference, Output-current limiting, Over-temperature, Turn-on/off transient
- 3.5-inch woven composite drivers produce a more powerful bass response with a more accurate overall sound.
- The only monitors in their class with acoustic tuning. This enables you to get pristine sound quality in any room. Crossover Frequency:2.8 kHz
- Stereo aux input, headphone jack, volume, and power On/Off are located on the front panel for your convenience.
Units Sold: 0
|Price history for Presonus Eris E3.5-3.5" Near Field Studio Monitor (Pair) (E3.5)|
PreSonus Eris E3.5
Step up to serious, 2-way professional studio monitors with Eris
Make your music stand out with accurate mixes
What sets PreSonus Eris High Definition Active Studio Monitors apart from comparably-priced competitors is Eris’ ability to create accurate mixes—mixes that sound good on other playback systems, on iPod headphones, on TV commercial soundtracks, and even on your kid brother’s cheap computer speakers.
The answer for that poor ‘home studio’ sound
If you ask anyone who listens to a lot of new music submissions, they’ll tell you that a surprising number of mixes submitted from home studios are out of balance. Muffled or boomy bass. Indistinct or ear-splittingly loud vocals. Harsh or muffled treble; etc.
Why? Because the monitors used to mix these songs weren’t telling the truth. The path to hearing the truth is only achieved when you have the tools to make your monitors work with your studio acoustics.
Hear what you’ve been missing and create better mixes
PreSonus Eris gives you the tools you need (and an easy to understand manual) so that you can acoustically tune your monitors to your room and your musical genre, hear what you’ve been missing, and produce better mixes.
- 3.5-inch (89 mm) Kevlar low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Rear-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- 100dB maximum continuous SPL
High quality components and flexible controls bring high definition sound to your studio
Solid construction and quality components for superior sound
As you expect from PreSonus, Eris active studio monitors deliver the goods through a combination of well-designed Kevlar low frequency transducers, low-mass silk-dome tweeters, responsive Class AB amplification, and professional acoustic-adjustment controls. But this is just the start; the real magic happens when the sound hits your ears. Plus, Eris are lightweight, compact and look as professional as they sound so you can feel comfortable adding them to your studio.
The controls you need for accurate playback in any studio environment
Acoustic Space tailors the frequency response of Eris to accommodate for for the three most studio common monitor placements. Midrange and High Frequency controls are designed to address situations when mixing in spaces with high reflective surfaces or acoustic treatment, and Low Cutoff helps coordinate the bass output of your Eris monitor system when used with Subwoofers like the Temblor T10. Lastly, Input Gain lets you optimize the signal-to-noise ratio of the audio coming into Eris through its three flexible input options (RCA, TRS, XLR).
Powerful enough for any studio, yet affordable enough for any budget
PreSonus products, including Eris active studio monitors, are used every day on radio, TV, streaming music, online videos, and movie and gaming soundtracks. PreSonus makes the technology that audio engineering professionals use to record, broadcast and deliver high fidelity audio yet Eris-series speakers remain ultra-affordable, making them a terrific value. And with three models, you can easily find the Eris monitor that best suits your studio needs.