Pioneer AVH-210EX in-Dash 2-DIN 6.2 inch Touchscreen DVD Receiver with Bluetooth
- Bluetooth: Built-in Bluetooth, Hands-Free Profile (HFP), Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP), Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Secure Simple Pairing (SSP), Serial Port Profile (SSP), and Dual Phone Connection.
- 5 Display Colors With 112 Key Colors
- Expandability: Single, Rear UBS Input, Rear AUX Input, Back-up Camera Input, Wired Remote Input, Composite Video Output, 1-3. 5mm (Audio/Video) Mini Jack AV Cable, and USB Direct Control for iPod/iPhone.
- Digital Media Playback: CD/CD-R/CD-RW Playback, DVD/CD/USB MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV Audio Playback, and DVD/DVD-R/DVD-RW MPEG-1/MPEG-2/MPEG-4/AVI/DIVX/WMV/JPEG Video Playback
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Units Sold: 0
Pioneer AVH 210EX Hands-Free Calling and Audio Streaming
Stay safe and obey local hands-free laws with built-in Bluetooth (HFP). Easily pair a Bluetooth enabled phone to the Pioneer AVH 210EX without having to go through complicated settings. When a registered Bluetooth device is in proximity to the receiver, the auto connection function automatically pairs the two units.
Step up your car A/V experience Pioneer gives you a way to add full-fledged multimedia options to your car without straining your bank account. Their Pioneer AVH 210EX DVD receiver offers a responsive touchscreen, built-in Bluetooth, serious sound tuning ability, and plenty of ways to enjoy your favorite entertainment when you’re in the car. Bluetooth makes your drive better With this Pioneer’s built-in Bluetooth, you’ll make and take calls safely while keeping your hands on the wheel. And the included external mic ensures that whoever you call will hear you loud and clear. If you’ve got favorite streaming services or music files on your phone, you don’t even have to plug in to listen to them throughwireless audio streaming. Great sounding music You can play CDs, connect your audio device to the aux input, and enjoy control over your iPhone and Android phone via USB. You can watch DVDs when the parking brake is engaged, or send the video output to optional rear-seat screens when you’re mobile. The Pioneer AVH 210EX rocks out with a powerful amplifier, supported by a versatile 13-band equalizer that tames the rough spots in your car’s acoustics. If you’re looking for even more punch, connect an amp or powered sub to the three sets of preamp outputs and kick things up a notch. Want to keep your steering wheel controls? In most cars, you’ll need an adapter to retain those controls with this car stereo. Connect a few wires, then program the adapter for your particular car and radio, and you’ll retain the convenience of your steering wheel controls. You’ll see the adapters that work with your vehicle when you add this receiver to your cart. Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver’s Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone’s Bluetooth capabilities. Learn more in our article explaining Bluetooth profiles . Smartphone note: If you’re going to use your smartphone with this receiver, be sure to check “Details” for compatibility information.