Nintendo Switch – Neon Red and Neon Blue Joy-Con
- Play your way with the Nintendo Switch gaming system. Whether you’re at home or on-the-go, solo or with friends, the Nintendo Switch system is designed to fit your life. Dock your Nintendo Switch to enjoy HD gaming on your TV. Heading out? Just undock your console and keep playing in handheld mode.
- This bundle includes the Nintendo Switch console and Nintendo Switch dock in black, with left and right Joy‑Con controllers in Neon Blue (L) and Neon Red (R). It also includes two Joy-Con strap accessories, one Joy-Con grip, an HDMI cable, and Nintendo Switch AC adapter
Units Sold: 0
Nintendo Switch – Neon Red and Neon Blue Joy-Con Prices
|Price history for Nintendo Switch (Neon Red/Neon blue)|
The new home video game system from Nintendo. In addition to providing single and multiplayer thrills at home, the video game system can be taken on the go so players can enjoy a full home console experience anytime, anywhere. The mobility of a handheld is now added to the power of a home gaming system, with unprecedented new play styles brought to life by the two new Nintendo Switch Joy-Con controllers.
Home Gaming System
At home the main unit rests in the Nintendo Switch dock, which connects the system to the TV and lets you play with family and friends in the comfort of your living room.
Lift console from the dock and instantly transition to handheld mode for on-the-go gaming. By sharing Joy-Con, players can go head-to-head while away from home. You can also enjoy the same great games in tabletop mode by using the included stand to prop the system up.
New Play Styles
Remove the detachable Joy-Con from either side of video console for more play styles:
- One player can use a Joy-Con in each hand
- Two players can each take one
- Multiple Joy-Con can be employed by numerous people for a variety of gameplay options (additional Joy-Con sold separately)
- Slip a set of Joy-Con into a Joy-Con grip accessory, mirroring a more traditional controller. Or, select an optional Pro Controller.
Bring together up to 8 Nintendo Switch systems for local face-to-face multiplayer.
Play at Home
At home, Nintendo Switch rests in the dock that connects the system to the TV and lets you play with family and friends in the comfort of your living room.
Lift Nintendo Switch from the dock and instantly transition to handheld mode for on-the-go gaming.
Flip the stand to share the screen, then share your Joy-Con controller for instant multiplayer fun.
Huge Library of Games
With over a thousand games on Nintendo Switch, there’s a game for every gathering.
- Console, Neon Blue Joy-Con (L) and Neon Red Joy-Con (R) controllers
- Joy-Con grip (to which two Joy-Con are attached and used as one controller)
- Set of Joy-Con Controller Straps (Black)
- Nintendo Switch dock (which holds the main console and connects it to a TV)
- HDMI cable AC adapter