NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner 328 Feet Transmission Distance USB Cordless 1D Laser Automatic Barcode Reader Handhold Bar Code Scanner with USB
- Long Distance Wireless Transmission Technology.Delivers up to 400m transmission in open air/100m transmission indoor. No More Data Cable Needed, easily connected with your laptop, PC etc.
- With Mini USB Receiver,USB plug-and-play, no drive installation needed.Just plug USB and open up a EXCEL/WORD file then scan,works like a virtual keyboard input
- Two paring mode: One-to-one mode,More-to-one mode. At one-to-one mode,one scanner only transmit barcode to the one usb receiver. AT More-to-one mode,Multiple scanners can transmit barcode to the one usb receiver – ideal in a warehouse where several people are scanning at once.
- Two working mode:Instant upload mode / storage mode. Internal offline storage supports up to 100,000 barcodes in offline storage mode. Scan and store barcode when far away from the receiver,and then update the data to your device when you come back entering the wireless transmission range.
- Two scanning mode:Key the trigger to begin scanning or switch to automatic mode for quick scanning without pressing any buttons
Units Sold: 0
NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner 328 Feet Transmission Distance USB Cordless 1D Laser Automatic Barcode Reader Handhold Bar Code Scanner with USB Prices
|Price history for NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner 328 Feet Transmission Distance USB Cordless 1D Laser Automatic Barcode Reader Handhold Bar Code Scanner with USB Receiver for Store, Supermarket, Warehouse|
NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner is a plug & play that can read 1D linear bar codes.
- No driver needed. Out of box ready for work when the USB receiver is plugged in.
- For example, you have a software open and you place your cursor wherever you want to enter something and then scan a barcode, the number on the barcode will type out in the software just as if you’d typed it on the keyboard
Long Transmisson Range
Adopt advanced radio frequency wireless technology, singal penetrates walls, ceilings and floors more effectively. Compared to 2.4GHz wireless scanner, our scanner has the advantage of strong signal and long transmission distance.
The transmission distance in barrier free environment can reach up to 400 m / 437 yd.
The transmission distance in obstacles environment is less than 100 m / 328ft. The transmission distance decreases as obstacles increase.
- Can’t read any barcode from Screen.
- Can’t read any type 2D barcode，like QR code，PDF417，etc.
- Not suitable for reading barcode from silver foil paper that reflects light.
- Only work on device that has USB port, not for iPad, tablet, smart phone. Incompatible with Bluetooth function
2 Paring Modes:
- One Scanner-to-One Receiver: One scanner transmits barcode to one usb receiver. Several units can work independently with different computers in the same area. If you want to use them on multiple computers, each with own scanner and receiver. They won’t interface with each other during work.
- Max.32 Scanner-to-One Receiver: Multiple scanners transmit barcode to one usb receiver. One usb receiver can connect to max. 32 scanners. Ideal in warehourse when several people are scanning barcode to one computer.
（NOTE: If there is any issue about the Multiple scanners pairing，please E mail us）
2 Trigger Modes:
- Key Trigger Mode: Red laser is only on when press the trigger.
- Continuous Scan Mode: Red laser is always on when the scanner is electrified. Scanning barcode without pressing any button.
2 Upload modes:
- Instant Upload Mode: Read barcodes & upload it straight to the file you have opened.
- Storage Mode: when using the scanner far away the wireless signal range. Activate storage mode, all scanned barcode will be stored directly into the bulit-in memory of the scanner. You can upload the data to your device when you need it. Internal offline storage supports up to 100000 barcodes.
1400mAh Long Life:
- Using a 1400 mAh rechargeable battery. The scanner has a 20 hours of continuous scanning. It can work about two weeks or 40000 times scan in daily used after full charge. It takes 3 to 4 hours to full charge the scanner.
260 scans/s High Scanning Speed
- Processes 260 scans per second in real time, delivering superior performance.
- Provides several scans of the symbol which increases data capture accuracy
Over 300 Configuration Options：
- Add prefixes/ suffixes, delete character.
- Add keyboard keys (TAB, CR&LF, etc.) to the scanning operation.
- Enable or disable barcode type
- Turn on/ off buzzer.
NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner compatible with Windows, Mac OS,Linux.
NOTE : Not compatible with Google Chrome OS.
Compatible Barcode Types:
UPC / EAN (include complement code), Code128, Code39, Code 39 Full ASCII, Codabar, industrial/Interleaved 2 of 5, Code93, MSI, Code11, ISBN/ISSN, etc.