Fujifilm INSTAX Share SP-2 Mobile Printer
- Create instax photos by sending images from smartphones and tablets using the free SHARE app
- High resolution images with print pixels of 800×600 dots and 320 dpi to show detailed gradations, facial expressions, characters or objects clearly. Uses 256 levels per color (RGB)
- A new laser exposure system achieves a faster printing time of 10 seconds from print data transfer to print output
- Equipped with a rechargeable battery that charges via micro USB port.Charging time Approx. 90 minutes (Varies depending on the battery remaining level)
- Available in Silver and Gold
- There is a manual adjustment on the share printer app that allows you to make image darker or lighter as you see fit
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Units Sold: 0
Create Fujifilm INSTAX Share SP2 prints from your precious memories in your smartphone
Smartphone or tablet
Select your best shots from your smartphone and get Fujifilm INSTAX Share SP2 prints by just transferring the shots from the app to SP-2 via Wi-Fi connection.
You can also print Images from to your Instagram and Facebook accounts.
Download Free “instax SHARE” From App Store, Google play
New user interface and function for better usability.
Notes: Android phones: Installed with Android Ver. 2.3.3 or later and Google Play.iPhones: Installed with iOS Ver. 7.1 or later.Some types of phones satisfying the above conditions may not be compatible with Fujifilm INSTAX Share SP2 even if the app is installed.
High-speed printing in 10 seconds
A new laser exposure system achieves a faster printing time of 10 seconds from print data transfer to print output. At the same time, printing noise is lower which makes your printing experience much more enjoyable.
Superb image quality
High definition & high image quality ideal for photos High resolution with print pixels of 800 x 600 dots and of 320 dpi shows detailed gradations and the face expressions of a full-length portrait, characters, materials, etc. clearly.
Fujifilm INSTAX Share SP2 technology excels in color development and preservation.
The instax system develops colors by delivering the light to pigments and producing chemical reactions.
It reduces the deterioration of color and sharpness caused by aging which proves excellent image stability just like silver-halide photographic prints.
High Luminance LED
High luminance LED indicating the film and battery status.
Reprint button allow you to share the same print with others
Equipped with a rechargeable battery to charge via micro USB port.
Various templates available
New templates: Split & Collage ( SP-2 only)
Split one image into two Make a photo collage from 2, 3 or 4 images.
Real Time & Limited Edition Templates
When you select Fujifilm INSTAX Share SP2 “Real Time Template” and take a photo, the date, place, weather, temperature, and humidity are indicated in the frame. Since you cannot make a copy with this template, the photo will be the one and only in the world.
Each print is numbered so it looks like a limited item. A memory shared with people you cherish will be even more precious.
SNS Template (for Facebook and Instagram)
Template for printing images uploaded to social networking (SNS) service. With the profile photo and the number of likes indicated, the print offers great fun in tandem with SNS.
Template that fits the photo cropped into a square. It is possible to write your feelings and messages to make the memory more vivid.
Different designs to fit the occasion, whether Mother’s Day, a birthday, a greeting to mark the season, “Best wishes!”
Fujifilm Intelligence Filter
The Fujifilm Intelligence Filter uses an optimum processing technology, Image Intelligence, which is based on Fujifilm’s 80 years of experience and ever-advancing know-how. The technology gives real results — for example, to brighten up a photo that turned out too dark.