DJI Mavic 2 Zoom Drone Quadcopter with Fly More Kit Combo Bundle
- Please update the firmware version of your Mavic 2 to 01.00.00.00 or above via the App tips or DJI Assistant 2 on a computer before using. After upgrading, you can use the new feature such as “Hyperlapse”, “Dolly Zoom” (Mavic 2 Zoom) and “Super Resolution” (Mavic 2 Zoom) to experience the super amazing shooting effect of Mavic 2.
- See the Bigger Picture: Powered by a 1/2.3 inch CMOS 12MP sensor with up to four-times zoom, including a two-times optical zoom (24 – 48mm).
- Up to 31 minutes flight time, 44 mph max speed, 905g takeoff weight, 3-axis gimbal for steady shots, 8GB internal storage, SD card support up to 128GB
- Functions include ActiveTrack 2.0, Dolly Zoom, Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing, Hyperlapse, Low-Noise Design, HDR Photos
- With Fly More Kit: Mavic 2 Zoom Set + 2 extra Intelligent Flight Batteries, Mavic 2 Car Charger, Battery Charging Hub, Battery to Power Bank Adapter, 2x Low-Noise Propellers (Pairs), Mavic 2 Shoulder Bag.
Units Sold: 0
OcuSync 2.0 Digital Video Transmission System
Explore more of the world smoothly and safely.
Fly faster, longer, and quieter
Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
Intelligent & Easy – ActiveTrack 2.0
Previously, ActiveTrack mainly relied on 2D images from the main camera to track a subject. Now with ActiveTrack 2.0, the Mavic 2 maps a 3D view of the environment through the main camera and forward dual vision sensors for greater recognition and accuracy.
Trajectory prediction algorithms help to maintain tracking when your subject is blocked by an obstruction temporarily.
In open and unobstructed environments, the Mavic 2 can track fast moving subjects like cars and boats at speeds of up to 72 kph. 3
*(With obstacle sensing switched off)
When tracking a target, the Mavic 2 can plan a flight path on its 3D map. It will read, recognize, and avoid obstacles in front of and behind the aircraft, all while shooting your target without interruption.
Mavic 2 Zoom | 24-48 mm Optical Zoom Camera
Powered by a 1/2.3 inch 12-megapixel sensor with up to four-times zoom, including a two-times optical zoom (24mm–48mm), 1 the Mavic 2 Zoom is all about dynamic perspectives. Capture everything from wide angle to mid-range shots for even more creative options.
More Expressive Mid-Range Shots
Compared to a 24 mm wide angle lens, the 48 mm telephoto lens compresses your perspective, enhancing the parallax effect for a classic cinematic look.
Worry-Free and Efficient Shooting
When shooting Full HD video, 4 × Lossless Zoom(including 2 × optical zoom) gives you a closer view of far-away subjects, making unique scenes more accessible to capture at a distance – scenes that perhaps are too risky to catch by flying too close.
Quick and Accurate Focus
Hybrid auto-focus on the Mavic 2 Zoom combines phase and contrast detection for higher focus accuracy with an increased focus speed of up to 40% than before. The auto-focus tracking system makes subjects appear clear and sharp when zooming in and out.
Zoom During Flight
Dolly Zoom is a new QuickShot for the Mavic 2 Zoom, offering an otherworldly perspective never-before-seen in a fully-integrated drone. Dolly Zoom automatically adjusts focus when flying, adding an intense, warping visual effect to your videos. Set proper focus speed values for even more creative shot options when flying manually
48-Megapixel Super Resolution Photos
When taking a picture in 24 mm equivalent field of view, the camera will capture and patch nine photos with its telephoto lens, resulting in a 48-megapixel super-resolution photo in vivid detail.
With Hyperlapse, the aircraft shoots stable aerial shots and processes them automatically. JPEG and raw photos can be simultaneously saved on a Micro SD card or the internal storage, leaving more room for post editing.
Task Library allows you to save flight paths so you can capture the same scene at different times.
Enhanced HDR Photos
An improved HDR algorithm blends a sequence of photos for higher dynamic range and less unwanted artificial effects.
HyperLight photos provide a low-light setting to enhance your images while drastically reducing noise
H.265 Codec for Higher Image Quality
Both editions support advanced H.265/HEVC codec, which maintains 50% more information than videos in H.264/AVC, preserving more details.
The Mavic 2 supports four panorama modes including Sphere, 180°, Horizontal, and Vertical.