Apple iPhone X 64GB
- Fully unlocked and compatible with any carrier of choice (e.g. AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US-Cellular, Cricket, Metro, etc.).
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a charger and charging cable that may be generic, in which case it will be UL or Mfi (Made for iPhone) Certified.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arms length.
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.
Units Sold: 0
|Price history for Apple iPhone X, 64GB, Space Gray - Fully Unlocked (Renewed)|
Apple iPhone X 64GB
Design and Display
How do you create a deeply intelligent device whose enclosure and display are a single, uninterrupted element? That’s the goal we first set for ourselves with the original iPhone. With Apple iPhone X, we’ve achieved it.
With iPhone X, the device is the display. An all‑new 5.8‑inch Super Retina screen fills the hand and dazzles the eyes.
The display employs new techniques and technology to precisely follow the curves of the design, all the way to the elegantly rounded corners.
Front and Back Glass
The front and back are all glass — the most durable we’ve ever made, with a strengthening layer that’s 50% deeper. A seven-layer ink process allows for precise hues and opacity, and a reflective optical layer enhances the colors. And an oleophobic coating lets you easily wipe off smudges and fingerprints.
Wireless charging for a wireless world
We’ve always intended iPhone to be a truly wireless device, free from charging cables and headphone cords. With a glass back and an embedded wireless charging system, iPhone X is designed for a wireless future.
Water and Dust Resistance
iPhone X is precision-engineered at the microscopic level to protect against water, splashes, and dust.
OLED Designed for iPhone X
The first OLED screen that rises to the standards of iPhone, with accurate, stunning colors, true blacks, high brightness, and a 1,000,000 to 1 contrast ratio.
A larger and faster 12MP sensor. A new color filter. Deeper pixels. And a new telephoto camera with OIS. The wide-angle and telephoto cameras on iPhone X enable optical zoom, as well as digital zoom of up to 10x for photos and 6x for videos.
Face ID is enabled by the TrueDepth camera and is simple to set up. It projects and analyzes more than 30,000 invisible dots to create a precise depth map of your face.
So much technology. In so little space.
The TrueDepth camera system allows you to take amazing photos and enables Face ID. It’s housed in a tiny space at the top of the display, yet within this miniaturized module are some of the most advanced technologies we’ve ever developed.
The purest expression of iPhone.
To create a continuous surface, with nothing to get in the way of your experience, we replaced the Home button with new yet familiar ways to navigate.The purest expression of iPhone.