AmazonBasics Portable Photo Studio
- No assembly required with set-up in less than a minute; Collapses into a thin, portable, and durable portfolio case.
- Measures 25” x 30” x 25” to fit a variety of product sizes; Includes power supply, user manual, and pre-installed removable bright-white backdrop.
- High output built-in LED lights for handheld photography with a camera or smartphone. Lights are positioned for optimum contrast, and provide 5600k daylight balanced LEDs with high Color Rendering Index (CRI) for consistent color. An extra light provides directional light modelling like in a photo studio, giving better highlights, contrast, and shape to product images.
- A front 3-door system maximizes image angles while reducing outside reflections, and a top hole enables imaging from above.
- Compatible with Amazon Seller app; Shoot, edit, and directly upload catalog images to Amazon.
- Backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty.
Units Sold: 0
AmazonBasics Portable Photo Studio Prices
AmazonBasics Portable Photo Studio
Make photography affordable, portable, and easier than ever with the AmazonBasics Portable Photo Studio. The one-piece collapsible photo studio features integrated LED lights that make it possible to capture high-quality images with a camera or smartphone. Ideal for product advertisers, professionals, and hobbyists, the photo studio promotes high-quality images and saves space and time with its convenient portability and quick set-up.
Dimensions When Opened
25 x 30 x 25 inches
Dimensions When Closed
25 x 30 x 2.6 inches
- No assembly required
- Integrated, diffused, LED lighting (5600k daylight balanced)
- Uniquely smooth bright-white backdrop; also works with custom backdrops
- Collapses into thin, easy-to-store portfolio carrying case
- Pocket and pouch for handy storage space
- Incident Photographic light meter reading (Sekonic L758) – ISO 400; F 8.0.3; S 1/60th
Photo studio lighting environments such as the AmazonBasics Portable Photo Studio, require manual adjustments to achieve optimum image brightness. Use the below starter settings for your camera, and adjust as needed.
- Smartphone users: Download a manual camera app from your app store. Start with ISO 200; S 250. Or, increase exposure using +/- exposure compensation.
- DSLR users: ISO 1250, S 80, F8 (Consult your camera manual if you do not know how to use these settings).
Optimized Lighting and Imaging Options
Inspired by studio lighting, a main light fills the box, a second light provides directional accent and highlight, and the inside walls bounce fill-light into your object. Each light is daylight balanced at 5600K with high CRI (Color Rendering Index), high output LEDs, for producing good contrast, consistent color, and enough output for handheld photography. Diffusion material protects the LEDs, while softening shadows and eliminating LED-dot-reflections.
The background material is covered with a zero-texture, bright white, durable coating. A top hole allows imaging from above, and the front flap has 3 doors to maximize image angles and bounced fill light, while minimizing outside reflections. (The image at left was captured using a smartphone and a manual camera app with settings of ISO200; S250; WB Auto).
Carefully designed with your time and busy schedule in mind, the AmazonBasics Portable Photo Studio requires no assembly. Set-up and start imaging in less than a minute.
On the go? Not a problem. Collapse the photo studio into a thin (2.5 inch) easy-to-store portfolio carrying case, and take it with you using the shoulder strap or handle.
All components are neatly contained for easy transport. An integrated pocket holds the power adapter and user manual, while the image background stows nicely within the box. It even has a small pouch for holding business cards or other items.
Get Creative With Your Photography
The two-light approach provides directional highlights and contrast like that of a studio lighting set-up, perfect for your creative needs. Easily attach different backgrounds to get the look and feel you want using the photo studio’s built-in background hangar. Take advantage of the spacious imaging area with use of props and other photographic tools to enhance your images.