2 Replacement Keyless Entry Remote Control Key Fob Clicker Transmitter 3 Button – Black
- Fully tested complete remotes with a battery installed. Tech support is available with your purchase
- Easy to follow step by step DIY programming instructions are included with your purchase
- Replaces CWTWB1U212, CWTWB1U331, GQ43VT11T, CWTWB1U345
- Warranty Card Included with each purchase
- This is a replacement part to match the original in form and function
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Units Sold: 0
2 Replacement Keyless Entry Remote Control is fit for:
- 2003-2011 Ford E150 E250 E350
- 2007-2014 Ford Edge
- 2001-2014 Ford Escape
- 2002 Ford Escort
- 2000-2005 Ford Excursion
- 1998-2014 Ford Expedition
- 1998-2014 Ford Explorer
- 2001-2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
- 1998-2014 Ford F150 F250 F350 (also Super Duty)
- 2004-2007 Ford Freestyle
- 1998-2011 Ranger
- 1998-2003 Ford Windstar
- 2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LT
- 1998-2003 Lincoln Navigator
- 1999-2009 Mazda B2300 B2500 B3000 B4000
- 2001-2011 Mazda Tribute
- 2005-2011 Mercury Mariner
- 2004-2007 Mercury Montery
- 1998-2010 Mercury Mountaineer
The steps of 2 Replacement Keyless Entry Remote Control programming can be found here based on the your vehicle year, make and model.In fact,some 2010+ vehicle Do-It-Yourself programming procedure is not available. These vehicles require a diagnostic equipment to be connected to the vehicle to program the remote. You will need to find a local automotive locksmith or a dealer to program.
Program Keyless Entry Remote
ECCPP Procedure A:
1.Close all doors, then open driver’s door and press the Unlock button on driver’s door while it is open and insert key into the ignition.
2.Turn ignition from OFF to RUN 8 times within 8 seconds, with the 8th time ending in RUN. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming mode. (if the door locks do not cycle, then it was done incorrectly. You must start over by removing key and beginning from step 1)
(Off is the position where you can remove your key, RUN is the position just shy of starting your car.)
3. Within 10 seconds press any button on the first keyless remote to be programmed. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming. If you only have one remote then skip to step 5.
4. Within 10 seconds, press any button on the second keyless remote. Door locks will cycle again to confirm programming. Repeat step 4 for all other remotes.
5. Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate the end of programming mode.
*If this does not work try the procedure with the door closed.
ECCPP Procedure B:
1. Fasten seatbelt and close all doors
2. Turn the ignition from OFF to RUN 4 times within 3 seconds.
3. Turn the ignition OFF. The system will chime to confirm programming mode.
4. Within 10 seconds, press and hold any button on the first keyless remote. The system will chime once to confirm programming.
5. Within 10 seconds, press and hold any button on the second keyless remote. The system will chime once to confirm programming.
6. Turn ignition to RUN to exit programming mode.
Please note: All steps should be performed in rapid succession. If you do not hear the initial chime or door lock cycle, this means the vehicle never entered programming mode. You should remove the key from ignition, open and close the door and start over.